Christmas Recipe: Eggnog Cheesecake
By Hannah Polacheck
This is the perfect recipe for eggnog lovers, which is offered intermittently at Webb’s restaurant in Lewisburg during the Christmas season. It is a simple, easy recipe that anyone can make. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for something fun to make for their family Christmas dinner.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup & 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and eggnog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 and bake for 45 minutes, or until center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and immediately loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool completely before removing the rim.